22.2mm Handlebar Clamp / Black
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, we want our dropper to work but don’t think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever.
THE LOAM LEVER HAS 5 KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange or Grey.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in the following:
i) SRAM MatchMaker X : For SRAM Guide/G2/Code brakes
ii) Shimano I-Spec EV : For XTR M9120, XT M8120, SLX M7120
iii) Shimano I-Spec II : For XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
- Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, SRAM MatchMaker X (Guide brakes - still requires SRAM hinge and T-nut), Shimano I-Spec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000), Shimano I-Spec EV (XTR M9120, XT M8120, SLX M7120).
- Weight: 48g (With 22.2mm Clamp)
- Accepts cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
- 1x Shifter Style
- We don't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging