Oil on Canvas. Rubber on Dirt.
This ode to flow is both an ode to the flow of the trail along with an ode to the flow of the brush. Like the wisps of paint flowing and cascading through Van Goh's Starry night, these gloves dance through the trail to paint the picture of the perfect ride. And best of all.... they do it while keeping your hands as cool as the ice cold plastic chairs that graced your elementary school art desks.
The Topo VanGO Gloves are our SUMMER LITE design. They are built to beat the brutal summer heat and be insanely comfortable through spring and fall.
Welcome to our lightest glove EVER. Here’s how they keep you “cool” in more ways than one:
- Our all new FULLTOUCH technology is seamless touchscreen capabilities woven throughout entire palm, so no more trying to touch your phone "just right" to get that trailside picture
- 4-way stretch Air Lite top for all day breathe-ability when the summer sun is damn near unbearable
- Air Lite Mesh Top is HIGHLY durable - many knuckles met many trees during testing with no resulting tears to the gloves
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- MAX Laser cut ventilation holes throughout entire palm for breathe-ability - so many we lost count
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lips