Whoever has been looking for a reliable dropper with brilliant ergonomics and function, superb finish quality, low weight and travel reduction, now finally can stop searching:
In terms of smoothness DIVINE can obviously not quite match the class leading REVIVE due to the different hydraulic system.
But DIVINE still gives you outstanding build quality for a cheaper price-point and further allows travel reduction so you can get the most of the available travel without the need to opt for a shorter version, if the standard drop is slighlty too long for you. The new auto-reset function will bleed your post with every full drop, so you won't have to worry about a squishy post anymore.
- Auto-Reset-Function: Every full drop automatically bleeds the hydraulic circuit for suspension-free lock-out.
- Reducable maximum travel: If you need a slightly shorter post or just prefer a little less travel, the maximum extension can be reduced in 5mm increments using the included clip-on extension/travel spacer
- Rotateable bottom part: In order to get maximum insertion into the frame, the foot of your DIVINE can be rotated by hand to avoid iterference with one-sided bearing points or dents inside the seattube area.
- Fully user-servicable - all spare parts are available for end-consumers, if needed.
Reducing the travel/extension takes about 5 minutes and only requires installing the included spacers onto the piston shaft.
A video guide can be found below.
1 set DIVINE dropper post includes:
- 1x DIVINE 160 seatpost
- 1x cable housing 1600mm
- 1x inner wire 1800mm
- 2x housing Endcap
- 1x barrel cable clamp
- 4x travel adust spacer
- 1x remote (optional)
- 1x I-spec adapter (optional)
- 1 set titanium saddle bolts and nuts (optional)