This high-performing road tyre from Vittoria ticks all the boxes, wherever the tarmac takes you. Ready to tackle the road, no matter what the weather conditions, it has been designed with racing in mind and offers incredible grip, durability and reliable performance that won't let you down.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Type: Clincher
- Discipline: Competition, Race
- Casing: Corespun K 320 TPI
- Bead Type: Folding
- Weight: 260g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.